Legacy system slowing you down? Farewell to Old Technology

 

Our team has been in the industry of supporting nonprofits and fundraising long enough to have heard lots of reasons why fundraisers are being broken down.

Our team has been in the industry of supporting nonprofits and fundraising long enough to have heard lots of reasons why fundraisers are being broken down.

😭 "I chose this job because I loved #donorengagement - but somehow I have no time for it"

😭 "How is it possible in this day and age I am STILL manually entering information in to Excel and other old legacy systems? I can't even create reports from there!"

😭 "Manual #CRA receipting?? There MUST be some sort of way to automate this"

😭 "I want to show my organization what an amazing fundraiser I am -- that is if I could find the time to actually be engaging with donors."

Above all you KNOW you are good at your job. You know this is where you are meant to be. But each day that goes by the work gets more overwhelming and less about the mission.

Let us help - we are ready to support you and your mission.

https://cloudstackservices.com/testimonials/

#nonprofitconsultant #nonprofit #nonprofitfundraising #salesforceconsultant #salesforce #salesforcepartner #nonprofittech #nonprofittechnology


Comments